This floor has is a total of 192 sq. meters with 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. It was formally - from 1901 until the 1930s - as "Ausschank" or public house ("pub") - at the edge of the brewery itself. Then in the 1950s it was transformed into the residence of the brewery director Hans Sixtus.
Click on the pictures to enlarge them.